Free Download WPBakery Page Builder – WPBakery Page Builder, formerly known as Visual Composer, is the best-selling and most popular drag and drop page builder plugin for WordPress. You can build any type of layout quickly without wasting time with the coding stuff. WPBakery supports two kinds of page editors – Frontend and Backend editor. You can switch between them at any time. I prefer the Backend editor because it is easy to use than the frontend editor. WPBakery page builder has 50+ ready-to-use design elements. Using those elements, you can start building the WordPress page layout within a few minutes. It has almost all the content elements that any WordPress site owner needs to design a beautiful page layout. If you don’t have time to build your website from scratch, then WPBakery Page Builder also has 100+ professionally designed beautiful-looking templates for almost all types of sites. You can import and use them on your website to save time.
Main Features of WPBakery Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Inline frontend editor
- Backend editor also supported
- Award-winning page builder
- Very flexible – can work with almost all themes
- Ready to import Professionally designed templates
- 50+ design elements out of the box
- Allow creating own re-usable templates
- 250+ unique addons support
- Loads very fast
- Multiple color options
- Padding options
- Mobile responsive content elements
- Cross-browser support
- Most Advanced Grid Layout Builder
- Compatible with Yoast SEO plugin
- Custom post type support
- Custom CSS support
- Shortcode Mapper
- Google fonts integration
- Parallax background
- Image filters for media
Live Demo/Preview of WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress v6.6.0
What’s New in WPBakery Page Builder v6.6.0 (Changelog)
- New: prettyPhoto removed and Lightbox2 added to the plugin (prettyPhoto will stay for backward compatibility).
- New: Call to Action element allows to align titles and select tags.
- New: FlexSlider updated to 2.7.2 version and RTL support improved in WooCommerce products.
- Update: $post variable added to the grid items filter ‘vc_gitem_post_data_get_link_real_title’.
- Update: Catalan translation added.
- Fix: Frontend editor initialization works properly.
- Fix: Drag and drop for section element works properly in the backend editor.
- Fix: WPBakery button in the Gutenberg editor works properly.
- Fix: Request element parameters are passed properly in the edit form.
- And some other small improvements and bug fixes.