UpdraftPlus Premium Free Download – UpdraftPlus Premium is the highest-rated and most popular WordPress backup plugin. It is being used by more than 2M+ WordPress site owners, including Microsoft and Cisco. UpdraftPlus also has a free version available with limited features. UpdraftPlus Premium unlocks many useful backup and site cloning features. By using this plugin, you take the backup of every single item of your WordPress site like plugins, themes, uploads, database, etc. in a single click. If we talk of a restoration of data, then it is just a few clicks away. This plugin works directly from your WordPress dashboard, and you don’t need to be a techy person to use it.
UpdraftPlus Premium also supports incremental backups, which means it will backup only the newly changed things that are added after the last full backup. The benefit of incremental backups is that they are minimal and don’t use lots of resources. This plugin also allows you to store backup data in remote storage locations like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and many others. With UpdraftPlus Premium, you can also schedule backups for a specific time. Overall, UpdraftPlus Premium is a flexible WordPress backup plugin with the most advanced features.
Core Features of UpdraftPlus Premium – WordPress Backup Plugin
- Highly trusted plugin
- Easy to use interface
- Complete WordPress backup in a single click
- Scheduled backups support
- Easy restoration of data
- Site cloning and migration option
- Remote storage location support
- Incremental backup support
- Highly efficient
- Uses less memory
- Allows to encrypt the database
- WP-CLI support
- Non-WordPress files backup also possible
- Multi-Site compatible
- Automated backups
- Routinely backups
- UpdraftVault 1GB free storage
- Multiple remote storage options
- Latest technologies supported
- Lightweight plugins
- Backup reports
- Display backup status with errors and warnings
- File checksum for verification
- Can restore backups made by other backups plugins
What’s New in UpdraftPlus Premium v188.8.131.52 (Changelog)
- FIX: Incorrect final table name being used during an atomic restore when restoring using a different table prefix.
- FIX: Fix variable re-use issue in Backblaze multi-delete code which halted deletion.
- TWEAK: Prevent unnecessary logging when testing data for serialization on PHP 8.0 during migration.
- Updated jsTree library to version 3.3.12-rc0 to work around deprecated jQuery functions.
- TWEAK: Add an extra check for whether it looks reasonable to reduce the resumption time, increasing efficiency.
- TWEAK: On the posts table, detect oversized rows in advance, and fetch them one at a time.
- FIX: Backup before updating dialog was not working on the inline informational pop-up on the Plugins page.
- TWEAK: Refactor how translatable texts are being handled and displayed within the UpdraftCentral client code.
- And some other minor tweaks and bug fixes.
Free Download UpdraftPlus Premium v184.108.40.206 (Latest Version) – Most Trusted WordPress Backup Plugin
New Update Available: UpdraftPlus Premium v220.127.116.11
Recommended Theme: Astra Pro Addon and Theme Free Download
Recommended Security Plugin: iThemes Security Pro Free Download