Beaver Builder is a feature-rich front-end visual page builder plugin for WordPress. With Beaver Builder, you can build unlimited custom posts and pages quickly by dragging and dropping elements. You can freely arrange text, images, icons, videos, and many other page elements using it. This builder plugin works on what you see is what you get basis that makes it a full front-end page editor. Beaver Builder Theme also comes with the package of Beaver Builder Pro Plugin. It also works with other available themes in the market. There are 50+ ready-to-use templates available for various website pages and landing pages. You can also create your own templates and reuse them on other pages of your site.
Beaver Builder Pro has about 30 modules that you can use while building pages for adding pre-made content elements. The interface of this page builder is very clean and clutter-free. To add items on the page, you have to click on the big plus icon available on the top right corner of the screen. Beaver Builder also has a free version with very few basic modules. If you want to see the real power of Beaver Builder then upgrading to the premium or pro version is the only way. Overall, Beaver Builder Pro is a widely used page builder plugin for WordPress that gives full control over the content.
Main Features of Beaver Builder Pro – Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Fully featured front-end page builder
- Responsive output
- Dozens of beautiful pre-made templates
- Clean code
- Drag and drop editor
- Allow reusing saved templates
- Shortcodes and widget support
- Support custom post types
- Optimized for search engines
- Import/export also allowed
- Reusable saved rows and columns
- Easy to use
- Responsive editing
- Developer friendly
Live Demo/Preview of Beaver Builder Pro v22.214.171.124 – WordPress Page Builder Plugin
What’s New in Beaver Builder Pro v126.96.36.199 (Changelog)
- Fixed photo cropping issue for subdomain multisite users.
- Fixed update issue with Godaddy booster plugin.
- Fixed Post Carousel blur issue with Google Chrome.
- Fixed issue with Google Fonts not loading when applying a template.
- Contact Form Module: Escape characters in fields.
- Post Module: Fix missing images in Safari 13 and below when using Load More or Scroll for pagination.
- Post Module: Fix blurry images in Safari when using scroll for pagination and when using some CDNs for images.
- Revert fix for button styling applying to inputs in the Subscribe Module.
- Fixed compatibility with ClassicPress.
- Add compatibility with Assistant 6.
- And some other small bug fixes and improvements.